Good tour today.
The weather wasn’t the most beautiful, but we all made it look like it was. The “Gods” helped us a lot and we had some showers along the way, but only when we were driving in between places.
At the Hawaiian Island Cafe the rain gots a little heavy. The Koolau was once again beautiful and I brought attention to the beauty of the mountains, so the customers didn’t think much about the rain.
Our tour guides are very energetic and are willing to learn and do their best to make the customers experience a great journey.
Over all, all G.
1. Total Pax? 11 (3JPN, 8 ENG)
2. Time of Last Pickup/ Time of Last Drop Off?
8:30 – 18:04
3. Any no shows/cancellations?
4. Any abnormalities? Any delays or issues with any stops?
A little traffic at Waimea Falls entrance. The line was about 2 miles long, starting from Teddy’s Bakery. That took a lot of time from our tour, but the customers were so amazing that we passed it and it was already forgotten in seconds. Today we saw the land turtles, when Mahea slowed down to a point where the customers were able to take good pictures from the bus.
Later on we went to Puaena and they saw some over there as well.
5. Were AYC Videos played on the bus? Yes
6. Were QR codes mentioned & demonstrated? How many confirmed? Yes, requested reviews.
7. Power Cards passed out? Yes.
8. Bus used? Zeus Driver?Mahea Clean? Start to finish? Yes,